Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

New Player Looking for Endless Buddies

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
May 4, 2018, 12:12:17 AM

Same as Velorace ^^^ 

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
May 4, 2018, 8:02:31 PM
Velorace wrote:

Cool im not alone in this galaxy 8D

Haha I meant same to your first comment cuz I own both, I'm just curious 

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 3, 2018, 7:41:39 PM

Hey guys, I'm new here; but I played way too many hours of Endless Legend in the past. Love the game, just no one to play with. So, invites? :)

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 20, 2019, 5:09:26 PM

I always wonder why ES2 did not have a big multiplayer population. The games is brilliant and lot of fun with AI, I imagine it even better with other people. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 2, 2019, 4:04:48 PM

Im loving endless space 2 and its always a shame i cant multi. Hit me up if there is ever a match going, im on a ES2 discord but not mucho there either.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 2, 2019, 5:38:04 PM

I am playing Endless Space 2 most days but usually only against the AI because I find multiplayer to be less enjoyable (the race to carriers and superweapons every game gets a little stale). If you want to play against AI with me, feel free to look me up on Steam. Steam name is "asosounds"

0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 4, 2019, 2:38:36 AM

I'm very good at being stupid in video games, if you want to play against stupid, hit me up.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 13, 2019, 1:33:32 PM

i would love to play multiplayer but whenever i get my game open or i click multiplayer accidentally i play with horrible connection. game does this still? i quit playing 3 months i wanna come bakc but i dont know for multipalyer?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 13, 2019, 1:33:33 PM

i would love to play multiplayer but whenever i get my game open or i click multiplayer accidentally i play with horrible connection. game does this still? i quit playing 3 months i wanna come bakc but i dont know for multipalyer?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 13, 2019, 11:46:09 PM

Update: 

I am hosting ES2 games with regularity at this point. If you want to join in on them, I suggest using the Community Discord at: 

https://discord.gg/amplitude

You can also join the Steam Endless Space 2 and Endless Legend Community chats. 

Endless Space 2: https://s.team/chat/WnnBpQ29

Endless Legend: https://s.team/chat/FMEjiwYc

Finally, you can add me on Steam, username: asosounds

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 17, 2019, 12:06:32 PM

We could always play together against the AI, we don't have to be opposed to one another. 

The offer stands if you want it, no obligation. 

Have fun!

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 17, 2019, 7:22:53 PM

okay man vodyani always awaits to get triggered about their beliefs and expand so diplomacy not my best suit
so if i have enough courage to play this game real time and not changing the main windows every 5 sezonds i will contact you
i had got up wrong side from bed i guess sorry not sorry
(let me compansate your gods with space dust 1500 dust in 3 turns after contact)

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 18, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

There is naught to be concerned with. If we arrive at your system to spread the glorious message of the Church of the Virtual then you are given the most important choice of your life: accept the truth of the church and commit what is left of your miserable existence to the service of the church and the expansion of truth in the galaxy or to die in ignominy, unworthy of having your Essence become part of the church. 

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message