Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Steam and endless space

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 8:53:07 PM

Hi, i came here thinking i would recieve endless space with a bunch of DLC for free when i linked my steam account, well it appears the linking process its broken and i cant seem to get a hold of the game, please if you have an answer could you give it to me?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 10:52:01 PM

I have the same issue. Linked my steam with games2gether but, it not unlock the Endless Space Collection. :(

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 11:07:42 PM

Much of the same here. 

Making me wonder if newcomers are even permitted to get it, as it seems everyone here is a newcomer like I. Is there something I'm missing?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 11:11:15 PM

Newcomer here, can't link my account to Steam - it goes to the "Sign into account.games2gether.com using your Steam account," page so I try to link it, and I either just go back to where I started or get a 414 Request-URI Too Large page.

If I go look at my account, though, it says my account IS linked - I just can't get the page to recognize it so I can actually get what I signed up for though.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 11:13:04 PM

Same, If you click account settings though, it seems to state that your account is linked so I dont know why it is as it is.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 24, 2019, 11:16:16 PM

I have the same problem. Steam successfully linked, but the game remains locked as before.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message