Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Steam gift

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Dec 20, 2021, 8:34:49 PM

I totally realize that this is VERY late (just by looking at how old the other posts are) but is the STEAM FREE VERSION of ENDLESS SPACE still active?

I linked this account to my steam account but nothing is added to my GAMES even though it says here that it has been

I fully understand if this is waayyy too late but can i at least get a definitive answer

cheers

0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 20, 2021, 9:54:11 PM

It looks like it is still active.  I assume that you have already clicked on the gift box icon in the upper-right corner and redeemed it from the Full Game section of that page?  You may also try restarting Steam and/or syncing your Steam account with Games2Gether and see if that makes a difference.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 21, 2021, 11:47:45 AM

if you mean the gift box here, on game2gether, then yes...and it says "Free content added to yourSteam library"....but if you mean on the steam page/app then i see no gift box

does it make a difference that i'm on a mac?

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 21, 2021, 1:46:26 PM
ecat68k wrote:

if you mean the gift box here, on game2gether, then yes...and it says "Free content added to yourSteam library"....but if you mean on the steam page/app then i see no gift box

does it make a difference that i'm on a mac?

Sorry, I was a little vague.  Yes, I meant the gift box on Games2Gether.  If you went through the whole Steam redemption process to redeem the game, then I would expect it to show up.  Did you try restarting your Steam client?

I don't think that being on Mac would matter, but but I'm not sure.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 21, 2021, 5:23:36 PM

several times

but i am confused by your comment "the whole steam redemption process to redeem a game"

what is THE WHOLE process?, i just linked the account here with the one there and clicked here to get the game, didn't do anything in steam

0Send private message
2 years ago
Dec 21, 2021, 5:37:44 PM
ecat68k wrote:

several times

but i am confused by your comment "the whole steam redemption process to redeem a game"

what is THE WHOLE process?, i just linked the account here with the one there and clicked here to get the game, didn't do anything in steam

I am not sure what the entire process is because I already owned the game before they started giving it away, but I was just trying to say that if you followed all of the prompts as part of the Games2Gether redemption process then I would expect for the game to appear in your library.

The only other thing that I can think of to try is to try the clicking on the "Sync My Account" banner at the top of the Games2Gether Rewards page (where you redeemed the game), complete that process, and see if the game shows up after that.

EDIT: One other thing that occurred to me...  What version of macOS are you running?  It looks like Endless Space 1 doesn't support macOS above 10.12.  Maybe that's a contributing factor?

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 8:34:21 PM

How can u claim this gift ? after syncing my steam account i cant reedem it and i cant see it on my steam ... any help ?

Keep telling me to sync my steam account which i did already 2 times ...

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 8:45:12 PM
Halcek wrote:

How can u claim this gift ? after syncing my steam account i cant reedem it and i cant see it on my steam ... any help ?

this

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 10:14:46 PM
csanjuro wrote:
Halcek wrote:

this

having the same problem cant claim endless space game but i got company of heroes game

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 10:49:44 PM
wassdz94 wrote:
csanjuro wrote:
Halcek wrote:

this

having the same problem cant claim endless space game but i got company of heroes game

same omg

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 19, 2022, 11:14:43 PM
GAZAYOUTH93X wrote:
wassdz94 wrote:
csanjuro wrote:
Halcek wrote:

this

same omg

I'm having the same problem.  I claimed Company of Heroes with no problem, but can't get Endless Space.  I'd really really like that one too!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 6:25:29 PM

Now button is (somewhat) responsive but it says Already Claimed. But I do not have it on Steam Account :(. Unsynced and Synced Steam Account again to no avail.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 11:57:22 PM
wassdz94 wrote:

cant find it in the steam library even tho it says "already claimed"

yeah me too

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 21, 2022, 2:01:54 AM
csanjuro wrote:
wassdz94 wrote: