Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Official Star Wars Mod

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
May 13, 2013, 8:40:20 PM
I think I will use the models from the original KotOR games as I am sure most people like them better than from the TOR game.

For the affinities, it will be a mix of both.

And finally, THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO! It will include heroes and most likely some factions smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 2, 2013, 12:34:59 PM
The problem is, it destroys planets. Malachor only lasted for another what 10 years?

so if it includes decimation of a worlds population+eventually killing anyone there withing a few turns sure.

but it was also the location of an abandoned Sith academy even before the events of the Mandalorian wars(the majority of the dark side focus came from there)

Karnass Muur as a hero should bring in Rakhgouls though.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 2, 2013, 4:52:54 PM
Well it could just cause an instant surrender from the defenders who don't want to die?
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 2, 2013, 5:09:56 PM
fair enough, if the system is blockaded for 5 turns it allows it's implementation/activation?

what other superweapons that don't belong to the Galactic Empire are there?

there's the mass shadow generator, star forge, and the rest tend to fall under sith alchemy.. no?
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 2, 2013, 5:55:01 PM
Saseav wrote:
fair enough, if the system is blockaded for 5 turns it allows it's implementation/activation?

what other superweapons that don't belong to the Galactic Empire are there?

there's the mass shadow generator, star forge, and the rest tend to fall under sith alchemy.. no?

For the Hutt Cartel: The Darksaber

For the Yuuzhan Vong: Yo'gand's Core (technically a tactic involving dovin basals)

For the New Republic: Centerpoint Station

I'm not too knowledgeable about the Separatists, but I'm sure they had a few superweapons of their own. As far as I know, the Chiss didn't have any, but they could just get some advantages in other areas to compensate.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 2, 2013, 7:04:37 PM
yeah, but the darksaber fired once and selfdestructed

will agree on the vong

and centerpoint is good

also the new republic had alpha red but yeah only effective against vong.

does bothan holy war count as republic?

separatist had the malevolence?

maybe the hutts can have isotope 5?
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 3, 2013, 5:03:20 PM
Great ideas folks! I will do my best to implement most, if not all, of them. Now, to handle all the replies lol

First off: Sechrima

I will definitely put in the Chiss Ascendancy and most likely the Infinite Empire. The hard part for both though will be the ship design, as I cannot find any place that has them in it. Maybe I can use an existing faction from Endless Space for the ship graphics? The others will have custom graphics down the road. The Star Forge is definitely on the list of wonders.

Second: Igncom1

For the tech trees, if you look at all the different factions, they all have things in common. But they do have their differences. That will be the joy of this mod, that factions can research technologies that we have only imagined them having. It will have a mild mix of "what if" scenarios.

Saseav

I will keep the Old Republic and the Rebel Alliance and the New Republic for those that wish to set up era-specific battles. I am thinking of removing the "Fringe" faction and adding the Hutt Cartel. And as far as heroes go, let's just say that I have over 150 heroes planned that range from all eras. smiley: wink

Everyone Who Suggested Anomalies and Wonders

All your suggestions are on the list.

And I am wanting to change the Dust to Credits, I just need to find out how lol.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
May 9, 2013, 11:19:09 AM
Will you be creating entirely new affinities and traits, or using the ones from the vanilla game, or a mix of both?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 13, 2013, 1:45:00 AM
First update:

Here is a list of factions that would be included, what do you think?

The order that these will be implemented is yet to be decided:

Fringe

Galactic Empire

Mando'ade

New Republic

Old Republic

Rebel Alliance

Galactic Republic

Separatist Confederacy

Sith Order

Yuuzhan Vong

Jedi Order

Any that I should include in this list?
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 23, 2013, 4:59:47 PM
As a quick update, I realize it is taking a bit longer than I said it would for the next update. That is because I decided to add a lot more than just factions this time around. I am going to add Heroes to this update as well, along with factions. Thank you for your patience as it will be worth the wait!
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 27, 2013, 3:48:09 PM
hello.

I want to know if you fit the "hologram" ship fleet is on the map?

example: Sith Empire faction = star destroyer

if so, how are you doing?
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 30, 2013, 10:47:26 AM
bhssinger3 wrote:
As a quick update, I realize it is taking a bit longer than I said it would for the next update. That is because I decided to add a lot more than just factions this time around. I am going to add Heroes to this update as well, along with factions. Thank you for your patience as it will be worth the wait!

I for one can be patient. I'm really looking forward to playing with the new factions and heroes.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 8, 2013, 3:33:55 PM
So a brief update, things are progressing smoothly. To make up for the delay in release, mostly because of real life conflicts of time, I will explain what is being done with specifics!

In the next update to be released, there will be a new "Applied Sciences" Tech Tree, pictures for the technologies might come when all 4 are completed though. I plan to have at least one of these 3 factions completed, either the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, or Fringe.

And finally, these heroes will be added:

C3-P0

Chewbacca

Han Solo

Luke Skywalker

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Princess Leia

R2-D2

Vader

Palpatine

Maximillian Veers

Wilhuff Tarkin

Mara Jade

Boba Fett

Dengar

4-L0M

IG-88

Jabba the Hutt

Greedo

Bossk

Once all heroes and factions are added, version 0.1 will be complete. But before then I will release multiple versions with heroes and factions, etc, etc.

With the release of the expansion coming this year, I will wait for it, and then begin working on ships and battle cards and all the combat stuff. As with that expansion, come on, wouldn't it just be awesome seeing a TIE Fighter or a Droid Tri-Fighter alongside a Star Destroyer or a Republic Cruiser? smiley: biggrin

After version 0.1 is released, in version 0.2 I will add the Republic Era, and then after that, the Old Republic, and New Republic.

Post any comments and questions you have below!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 20, 2014, 2:22:04 PM
Alex83 wrote:
Is this mod still alive?

Really hope so, just been reading about this mod and hope it continues.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message