Humankind
Universe banner wording

What is Your favorite genre of game?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 3, 2014, 8:16:10 PM
Tredecim wrote:
I must agree with the average guy above me smiley: stickouttongue

But if the circumstances are right, I like shooters / action-stuff too smiley: smile
But, but .. there is no guy above you! smiley: confused you have the first post on the second page. lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 10, 2014, 12:18:10 AM
For my x360 or xb1, I'm a sports game junkie.. but on my pc it's definitely 4x space games.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 7, 2014, 7:54:49 PM
Strategy/Builder games, management games but I love games that incorporate multiple aspects the most though ones who blend them really well are limited. I also love a good RPG or some occasional mindless violence in a shooter/action game or something like Smite/League.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 7, 2014, 12:34:30 PM
Strategy in every aspects ! And good old RPGs smiley: smile

Maybe some funny FPS like Team Fortress 2 too...

My most played games are Warcraft 3 (400 hours) and Civilizations V (200 hours)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 2, 2014, 8:53:57 PM
No doubt, my all-time favorite is 4X, but I love strategy in general, too. I'm also a sucker for a good RPG and a good FPS. The FPS has to be *really* good, though.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 30, 2014, 8:05:34 AM
Adventure and RPG, and best of it is ofc Quest for Glory (come on older gamers u know) smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 14, 2014, 6:23:13 PM
Strategy and RPGs (in both cases, mainly turn-based ones) for me, can't really pick one of those two over the other. I can enjoy individual games from almost any genre, but nearly all the games I keep "going back to" are RPGs or strategy games.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 14, 2014, 10:54:15 AM
Oh well for me RPGs. I just damn love them all. I get so invested in the story and characters, no other genre of games can do that. I love adventuring, I love exploring, they are my treasures in life.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 5, 2014, 8:56:34 AM
I like RPGs, RTSs and City Building Simulators the most. Can't decide which I like most though.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 4, 2014, 1:43:41 PM
Rts, RPG or shooters. Yes, I like CoD (don't judge me :fatsmiley: smile, been playing since the second but I've stopped at MW2. I still want to try Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I'm not sure what category this is but I really like Magick: Wizard Wars. XCOM EU is awesome and I'm still playing it. Civ is awesome but I've stopped playing. X-wing vs TIE fighter if anyone remembers that. Etc. Etc.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 3, 2014, 10:56:54 PM
For me this tends to drastically shift around from time to time.

If I play a genre for too long, I'm getting more eager of another one.

Currently my most recently played games are:

Dungeon of the Endless, StarCraft II and F1 2013.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 3, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
Ugh..... I actually have no idea :3 The times when I would just instantly answer "RTS!" are gone.

Let's think... I still love RTS, there are several turn-based strategies that are among my favorite games as well, I'm a hardocre fan of RPGs, especially the more oldschool ones like Baldur's Gate, action/adventure/platformers are also sometimes really appealing to me, I play a ton of co-op games like Guns of Icarus and my favorite game of all time is an RPG/reading simulator with a lot of reading smiley: kitty

So yeah, I have no clue.

But I do know what genres are not my favorite! That would be grand strategy (I like this genre a ton but not as much as the ones above), shooter (not a fan though I sometimes do play them), MMOs (I fear them), DOTA-likes (I'm just salty that HoN is fading away), puzzle/platformers (except for Portal), horror games (Amnesia was awesome but... I don't want to play more of those games now) and pretty much anything else for various reasons ^_^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 3, 2014, 9:13:04 PM
adder wrote:
But, but .. there is no guy above you! smiley: confused you have the first post on the second page. lol

Damnit, the forum trolls me smiley: biggrin

nah, adder, the solution is simply: infiscroll - or ignore the pages smiley: wink

Anyhow: Maybe I should add "Indy" too..?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 26, 2014, 1:29:18 AM
Mine is Probably Strategy or City Building games.

Ex Age of Empires, Gnomoria, Civilization 4 (Not 5) and Endless Space.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 3, 2014, 10:40:38 AM
I must agree with the average guy above me smiley: stickouttongue

But if the circumstances are right, I like shooters / action-stuff too smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 30, 2014, 2:13:24 PM
Probably strategy games, but its hard to say that because I only like Civ and Endless Space + Legend. I do love Gears of War as a series but that's really the only shooter that I love apart from the ones on my Gamecube but that's just because I was a kid back then and they seemed so much better. So I really don't know. If going by the hours spent in a genre then it has to be shooters, then RPG's and then Strategy games. I have no idea lol
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message