logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

What about the pre-download?

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 5:22:53 AM

Hello everybody.

I have a question about the possibility of pre-download.

I think many have problems with a poor internet connection.

Therefore, it would be ideal to download in advance and enjoy the game with friends while releasing.

So, is there information on whether there will be such an opportunity?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 11:54:55 AM

In the recent stream, they said maybe. They could not confirm though. Let's wait a few more days and see if they have any concrete news.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 3:43:59 PM
dark_4ever wrote:

Pre download is now available

Thanks for the info \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 3:54:05 PM

Hi there, i am new in here.

So the preload is functioning for me, but i get the error code LS-0013. I think this is due to not yet officially released or not? It is also written in the error explanation that it is not supported by my 64-bit-system of Windows because this one is a 16-bit version and i should search for a suitable 64-bit version? Does anybody also have this error message? I think so. I can't wait any longer to finally play this game .

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 4:02:34 PM

I have a question. I know the games releases at 4PM CEST (which is 9AM in my time zone, US Central), but Steam is showing releasing on August 18. Is anyone else seeing this? Or is it just a bug on my machine? 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 6:24:00 PM

Thanks a lot Ampitude for the pre-download !

@gelberhund 

Available August 17th on Steam (but I live in France).

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 13, 2021, 7:57:24 PM

I have bought the game in the epic store. Does anyone have the same issue i have posted earlier? Or is it a epic store only issue and on steam platform without any error? Does anyone play actually the game if it was bought in advance?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 14, 2021, 1:36:17 AM

Yes thanks Amplitude for the pre-download! Unexpected and welcome. It will save alot of time.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 14, 2021, 1:23:00 PM

Yes thanks Amplitude for the pre-download!  Done ! 3 days left to play the game :-)

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 14, 2021, 10:28:34 PM
Gzstg wrote:

What is a pre download? 

You can download the game before it launches. If you’re on Steam I really only recommend doing so if you have very slow internet or a very fast SSD, otherwise it often takes longer to decrypt the game at the download it since the file size isn’t super high. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 15, 2021, 3:40:44 AM

That blue-haired woman still looks so out of place to me. Does anyone have a capture of the original artwork so I can replace the background on steam? I liked the way the other woman looked so much more.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 15, 2021, 7:00:54 AM
gelberhund wrote:

I have a question. I know the games releases at 4PM CEST (which is 9AM in my time zone, US Central), but Steam is showing releasing on August 18. Is anyone else seeing this? Or is it just a bug on my machine? 

I just posted about this same thing.  Showing the 18th for me now also (I am in the US Central time zone as well)

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 15, 2021, 10:32:31 PM
Anno wrote:
Gzstg wrote:

What is a pre download? 

You can download the game before it launches. If you’re on Steam I really only recommend doing so if you have very slow internet or a very fast SSD, otherwise it often takes longer to decrypt the game at the download it since the file size isn’t super high. 

Thanks. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 16, 2021, 2:11:27 AM
CorranRust wrote:
gelberhund wrote:

I just posted about this same thing.  Showing the 18th for me now also (I am in the US Central time zone as well)

it's back to showing August 17th now, so Steam must have just been messing with those of us in the US Central time zone

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message