Humankind
Universe banner wording

Thank you!

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 2:27:13 PM

Hello everyone!

What a journey! What a launch!

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you, who have been supporting us in the past years and up to today!

This game would not have been what it is today without your implication during the numerous open devs we have had over the past year.

This game is a dream come true, our take on what should be a historical 4x nowadays!

If you are curious about it, we have beaten all our records in prerelease wishlisting (from far far   away, beyond the 1 million mark), in preorders, in day 1 sales, and now for the first time ever, we are the most played 4x on steam !

All of that is of course just a beginning, we are entering in a new era for Humankind, the Live era.

First, we will focus on improving the issues reported at launch, a patch is coming out today at 5 pm CEST, that should address many of those.

Once day 1 issues are fixed, we will start working towards a Patch 2 which should among other things improve balance, difficulty, and AI behaviors.

If you love the game, as we do, if you want to support us and help us, please review the game on steam and share your love. We need it now more than ever!

Again, thank you for allowing us to create this amazing game!

Space troll / Romain

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 2:37:10 PM

It was a great pleasure to participate in this process, and you deserve all this and more. Congratulations! :D

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 2:40:43 PM

Congratulations to all of you at Amplitude for delivering such an enjoyable game experience !

I'm glad I could follow its developpement, and I'm having a lot of fun playing it since yesterday !

Keep up the great work for more content, cheers !

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 2:56:16 PM

It was a blast participating in the Open Dev, and now we can finally play the released game. I've really been enjoying it so far; a big congratulations to the whole team!

PS. Was that Space Troll in the launch trailer ?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 3:01:47 PM

Congratz for the I would say successful launch!
I'm enjoying the game so far, great job!

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 3:22:33 PM

Congrats on making it to the finish line (hopefully) in one piece!

May your game exceed sales expectations!

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 4:07:28 PM

Great start for a 4X game, a fresh breath to the genre (Played all the Civs and my favs were Civ, Civ 2 and Civ4 I guess ) .

Congrats

ps: I really liked story mode - choices and their results , how they are affecting the shaping up state/empire. Will love to see more story based stuff added. Great addition and implementation!

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 4:12:36 PM

Congrats, the game is awesome, with your work to come i'm sure it will become one of this game we still talk about for decades.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 4:13:55 PM

Congrats.  Happy to participate in the OpenDev process and pleased that you took player feedback seriously during development.  Best wishes going forward for this and future projects.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 4:28:58 PM

Congrats. I'm impressed with this start!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 4:29:05 PM

Happy to work and help. :D

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 4:40:54 PM

Congrats on making it to launch. I’m having great fun. Humankind has a promising future. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 4:48:45 PM

I know I've been critical on feedback ever since the Lucy opendev but I can certainly say the launch of the game really feels solid. There are some issues sure but as far as things go I am impressed by what you devs have given us and look forward to seeing what the future has in store for the game.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 5:39:40 PM

Congratulations on what seems like a very successful launch. Can’t wait to see what the coming years bring! I think you have the potential of something really special here. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 18, 2021, 7:57:55 PM
SpaceTroll wrote:

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you, who have been supporting us in the past years and up to today!

I want to thank YOU for making this game and especially for releasing it without "you know what" ;)

I'm soooo happy that I can play the game :)

SpaceTroll wrote:

If you are curious about it, we have beaten all our records in prerelease wishlisting (from far far   away, beyond the 1 million mark), in preorders, in day 1 sales, and now for the first time ever, we are the most played 4x on steam !

You deserve all of it <3

Can't wait to see how the game will evolve and become even bigger and better in the next few years.

What I can tell you already is that after playing Humankind, Endless Legend is no longer my Nr.1 strategy game :)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message