Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

[PC/Steam] Crash when game start (solved)

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 3:30:40 PM

Can not start game and show this

I uninstalled Sonic Studio and fixed the problem.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 4:05:59 PM

I get the same thing. Never had this happen through any testing prior to launch.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 4:13:59 PM

Try deleting the C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Humankind folder. I did this and it resolved the issue.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 4:18:01 PM

I had the Unity crash report every time I start a new game. Fixed lowering the quality of graphics in main menu before starting a new game. 2070 super, i7 9700K and 16GB RAM, if change to better quality if crashes again. Hope they fix it soon.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 4:19:47 PM
Nomadicshock wrote:

Try deleting the C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Humankind folder. I did this and it resolved the issue.

This worked for me, thanks!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 4:23:16 PM
cvdisace88 wrote:
Nomadicshock wrote:

This worked for me, thanks!

Works for me as well. 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 4:29:12 PM
Nomadicshock wrote:

It doesn't work.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 4:41:18 PM
Nomadicshock wrote:

Thanks a lot ! It works for me 

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 5:10:07 PM

Doesn't work for me to delete the files any other way ? other fix? it's annoying. I am on xboxgame pass.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 5:10:38 PM

Hey, me too, same problem after the Sega lunchvideo, it's blocked at 90% on the loading, not on the beta Edition and files in documents deleted (i have reinstall direct X and reboot my computer, verify the game cache, delet, reinstall the game, run as admin) I Wanna play please help me !!! :)
I7 9700K, RTX 3060, 16 GB RAM.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 5:32:57 PM

I'm really disappointed. I get the unity thing every time.

I've tried everything and people keep posting the same stuff. 

I wasn't part of any beta or any other downloads prior to the game. I also delete the folder - but appears after crashing again

Is there an actual solution?

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 6:07:18 PM

@Olias @Xuilius @Swoo95 What resolution do you play on? I have 4K monitor - maybe that's the problem?

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 17, 2021, 6:11:46 PM
MyisCARRY wrote:

@Olias @Xuilius @Swoo95 What resolution do you play on? I have 4K monitor - maybe that's the problem?

I'm on 4k - one person said they changed the graphics and it worked. I'm really bad with tech though. Not sure how else I'd try 

Update

Ok I tried my old screen and it didn't work. Also tried to window it and also lower graphics. Nothing. Sad times

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message