Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

[1.0.25] Release Notes [PREVIEW]

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jul 11, 2017, 1:03:36 AM
SirLankyIII wrote:

I've the same problem as Laxxon, my most recent saves don't work with this new preview build. I've attached them below.

AutoSave 1700.zip

Sophons 02.zip

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. So it seems we have fixed several saved games issues, but the last one is tricky, something is crashing inside Unity while saving large games. We are working with Unity to find a solution.

Thanks for your patience

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 20, 2017, 10:32:04 PM

Nice! I'm looking forward for great multiplayer games soon :D Endless weekend :) that'd be nice

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 19, 2017, 5:20:20 PM
AmpliMath wrote:

We have fixed the issue with the battles, and we are preparing a patch. This could fix the planet-cracking sequence as well. 

Sorry for the inconvience.

Cheers,

This makes me very happy. I just registered for the forums hoping to find advice on this very issue. The latest beta patch allowed me to load a Cravers save that wasn't opening for me prior to it (around turn 160 I think), but I'm really bummed I can't watch any of the glorious battles! Greatly looking forward to this fix.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 19, 2017, 3:37:23 PM
AmpliMath wrote:

We have fixed the issue with the battles, and we are preparing a patch. This could fix the planet-cracking sequence as well. 

Cheers,

Are you guys working on the issue of savegames not loading or crashing? thats the problem I am dealing with.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 19, 2017, 10:53:16 AM
Frogsquadron wrote:
mykola1985 wrote:
TheFunMachine wrote:

Is there any word on a fix for Cravers ships destroying framerates in the battle viewer?

That's a huge problem for me too...... :-( and i guess it happens also with The Unfallen..... very frustrating issue... the performance is really bad especially when ships start firing from advanced weapons...... I've even abandoned the game because of that! :(

Our best man is on the case, but if you have more details (other threads or reports of this issue), we'd be interested!

Hey Frogsquadron,

I opened a thread on the issue, with some files, screens and a video (dropbox link) outlining my experience. I'll post here: https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/114-bug-reports/threads/27126-v-1-0-18-battle-viewer-stuttering?page=1

Hope it helps!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 19, 2017, 7:24:36 AM

Cheers,

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
shrike81 wrote:

The games performance has just taken a massive drop every time anything explodes the framerate becomes a stuttering wreck. Please fix. Not playable at present, at least the battles.

I'm having problems not so much with the battles themselves but with the planet-cracker animation which is a slideshow every time.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 10:56:50 AM

The games performance has just taken a massive drop every time anything explodes the framerate becomes a stuttering wreck. Please fix. Not playable at present, at least the battles.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 10:13:52 AM
mykola1985 wrote:
TheFunMachine wrote:

Is there any word on a fix for Cravers ships destroying framerates in the battle viewer?

That's a huge problem for me too...... :-( and i guess it happens also with The Unfallen..... very frustrating issue... the performance is really bad especially when ships start firing from advanced weapons...... I've even abandoned the game because of that! :(

Hi all,

We have reproduced the issue and are working on a fix. We will keep you updated.

Thanks for stressing this, we did not detect the issue before you spotted it, it must be a regression.

Cheers,

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 17, 2017, 9:11:58 AM
mykola1985 wrote:
TheFunMachine wrote:

Our best man is on the case, but if you have more details (other threads or reports of this issue), we'd be interested!

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 12, 2017, 3:05:10 AM

I know this is asking a lot, but there are major balancing issues that need to be addressed after this patch on a fast pasted game.  which most MP games are based on.  Unfallen can spam around, sophon is a luck based faction, vod suck except there hero brings them back to life at 12, and horatio need help.  Hes just not pretty enough.  Also last bit, UE needs a bit of help too.  Use the cravers as a balancing point, they seem to be about right on the MP side of things.  On fast things just don't seem balanced nearly as well on any other gameplay pace.  anyway, just my 2 cents, cheers! <3 

Vorsprung

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 7, 2017, 2:45:13 PM

[FIXES]

• Fixed decolonization system improvement causing errors
  • Fixed the hero Tiaych Zhilleaq
  • Fixed major issues occuring with the save system
  • Fixed rare case of saves not loading due to sleep fleet action
  • Adding even more AMD legacy card to compatibility mode
  • Visibility no longer twitches due to vision sharing
  • Quitting the game while another player is waiting in the loading screen to join the game in progress no longer raises an error
  • Reconnecting to the game the same turn a planet has been colonized no longer triggers a desync
  • Joining a game after a system has been lost no longer triggers a desync
  • Fixed a null ref caused by minor empire decolonization
  • The loading overlay in the multiplayer new game screen is no longer active by default when loading a multiplayer save after having been kicked from a previous game
  • Fixed a desync related to visibility and hero unlock

[XML]

• Fixed issues of overwhelming pressure trend; MinValue was negative and not -6.5.
  • Fixed the "Focused Plasma" technology for the Vodyani
Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 9, 2017, 7:09:07 PM
mykola1985 wrote:
TheFunMachine wrote:

Yeah, I've been leaving the game on the shelf until this gets sorted. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 9, 2017, 2:30:05 PM
TheFunMachine wrote:

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 9, 2017, 12:32:44 PM

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 8, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

By the way, this update fixed my broken save.  THANKS!

I had a 211 turn game returned to me.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message