Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Community Challenge Nov 18: Virtual Heresy

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Nov 10, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

I'm a bit late with this one for a number of reasons, which also means that this challenge and last month's challenge will run until the end of the year.

Title: Virtual Heresy

• Description: I have seen the truth, glimpsed the depth of their crime. The Virtuals must not be idolized. The Endless are not gods, but godslayers. The Church must be stopped.
  • Factions: Vodyani (Heretic Skin, Player), Vodyani
  • Conditions: Tiny twin elliptical, high pirate difficulty, high minor faction quantity and difficulty
  • Required DLC: None
  • Save File: CCES2-1811.sav

If you want to participate, please reply to this thread with:

• Your victory turn count
  • Your total score (from the post-victory screen)
  • A brief description of your greatest challenges or triumphs, or other remarkable moments, be they purely gameplay or emergent narrative (screenshots welcome)
  • A savegame of your victory turn, if possible.

I invite you all to create more detailed After Action Reports as well, but please try not to overwhelm this thread with them. If they become too long, I suggest creating a separate thread in the Creations subforum and linking to it here.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Nov 12, 2018, 6:13:39 PM

Turn 74

Score : 997

There was no particular challenge, everything went smoothly and it was overall pretty easy. The only thing that was a bit of an annoyance was the pirates early because they decided to get the system I wanted to settle in with my second ark. That made me lose a couple turns but the reward was worth it, a five planet system and three of them habitable right away. I steamrolled the true heretics with my T2 ships and ended the game around 20-25 turns after founding them (They just kept retreating with their arks buying them time).

My ships comin' in to destroy that annoying pirate base.

Overall it was a good experience and would look forward to do/make some of these.

VoydChallengeGame.sav

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message