Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

ES2 Community Scenario Dec 2018: Dust Collapse

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Dec 3, 2018, 1:05:18 PM

Hello everybody,

I’m back with another community scenario (slightly delayed by the weekend). But for this scenario, I want to try two big changes.

1. Instead of a save, I provide you with game settings and a seed, so you can adjust enabled DLC and difficulty level as you wish. Let me know if this turns out to be too tedious; I can go back to providing save files instead.
  2. This scenario has a special objective and unique scoring system.

Have fun breaking the galactic economy.

1812 – Dust Collapse

Dust… The most powerful substance in the universe. Can your ever have enough of it? Too much, even? Certainly not.

Perhaps Dust will lose its value if we mass produce it, but that just means we have to produce even more. Who cares if other nations collapse because they can no longer meet their need for dust, as long as we can? In fact, even better, for the worse off they are compared to us, the more power we hold over them. They will crumble under the weight of their debt to us.

• Player Faction: Lumeris
  • Number of Empires: 6
  • Difficulty: Any
  • Game Speed: Normal
  • Galaxy Size and Shape: Medium Spiral-6
  • Detailed Info: Wiki Link
  • Special: Dust/Turn as your score

How to Participate:

Start a new game with the settings described on the wiki page, using any combination of Expansions and Add-ons you prefer. At turn 100, write down your Dust/Turn income and the current inflation, and multiply them to calculate your scenario score. Share all three numbers when submitting your score, possibly with a screenshot or save.

Feel free to discuss your experience and your strategies as well.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Dec 4, 2018, 1:32:46 PM

You don't give the same game speed between here and the wiki ^^ 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Dec 4, 2018, 1:37:22 PM
Elphealer wrote:

You don't give the same game speed between here and the wiki ^^ 

Thank you for pointing that out. It's a mistake on the wiki. It's supposed to be Normal speed as stated here, because 100 turns on Endless are not enough to break the economy.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message