Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

ES2 Community Scenario Jan 2019: Winner, Winner, Craver Dinner

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jan 4, 2019, 3:26:37 PM

1901 – Winner, Winner, Craver Dinner  

No little story this time. Just Endless Hunger... And Battle Royale jokes. It was inevitable.

• Player Faction: Cravers
  • Number of Empires: 12
  • Difficulty: Any
  • Game Speed: Fast
  • Galaxy Size and Shape: Tiny Disk-4
  • Detailed Info: Wiki Link

How to Participate:

Start a new game with the settings described in the wiki link, using any combination of Expansions and Add-ons you prefer. Once you achieve Victory, share your turn number and score (from the tooltip of the End Turn Button.)

Feel free to discuss your experience and your strategies as well, and share stories of your delicious daring conquests.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 21, 2019, 12:49:04 AM

Conquest victory

serious difficulty

Turn 130

score 2071

Vaulters and Supremacy expansion + all other dlc active

So first time playing the cravers, and it was interesting. I ended up using some laws that i never used before. Spoils of war kept my dust and science up and more inline with the AI. Us or Them was ridiculously powerful in this scenario as I had systems with -210 or more happiness but was still sitting at estatic from the law. With the high forced happiness, National museum in all systems almost provides the law for free. Debris analyzer and Hyperium analyzer, which I never used before, are absolutely worth it, generating huge amounts of science. 

My favorite moment was waiting for an enemy empire to almost fully siege an enemy system, only for me to declare war on both AI. Then defeat the sieging enemy fleet and steal the enemy system and eliminate an enemy empire.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message