Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Safe registry.xml file

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 21, 2017, 1:42:14 PM

Click on the "Upload file" icon on the top bar of the message edition, next to the small camera icon. You should be able to attach you dxdiag, diagnostic, outputlog

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 25, 2017, 11:57:07 PM

That beta is old and isn't relevant today

zacktootall wrote:

i keep on getting Beta access code invalid

That beta is old and isn't relevant anymore

Can you please upload the following

1) dxdiag

2) <steam>\steamapps\common\Endless Space 2\EndlessSpace2_Data\output_log.txt

3) My Documents\Endless Space 2\Temporary files\Diagnostics -<date>.html

You can use the "Upload file" option on teh forums, its the paper with the folded corner icon 

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 4:30:11 PM

Use the AMD beta branch listed rather than trying the XML file if you're unfamilar with it

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
May 22, 2017, 7:03:45 PM

I don't know if it matters for something, but when I opened the properties of exe file in order to make it run as admin

I saw that the compatibility mode was by default at windows 8 and didn't have the possibility to choose win10 which I use..

in the meanwhile, I have updated all the drivers but still the same issue with the first loading bar.

as I am on laptop I read somewhere that maybe  the intel + the amd do not work well together for this game.

if that is true please let us know in order to ask for refund and maybe if you fix it or if I have an other pc at some point I will buy it again.

till then probably only in the youtube..

*you could also remove all the shiny new crafts which I read you added last minute :)

may the force be with you, you gonna need it  :)

etsi wrote:

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

can it be the amd card?

I thought it would be enough the standards I currently have

thanks a lot again

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 22, 2017, 6:47:25 AM
AmpliMath wrote:
Exsadus wrote:

I dont know why but when i press Registry.xml or right click to save i cant reach that file nor download it

Did you use the fixamd 1.03 beta instead? It can be found in the Betas tab of the game properties in Steam.

Cheers

i already used that didnt worked

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 21, 2017, 2:04:56 PM

To generate a dxdiag file, type "dxdiag" in the Windows start menu, then click on the button to record the information. Attach the file that this action generated.

The output_log.txt file is located in the installation drive of the game, something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Endless Space 2\EndlessSpace2_Data

The diagnostics file you attached does not tell much , sadly.

Cheers,

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 19, 2017, 9:42:10 PM

Hello,

If you have an issue with the game on the loading screen, take the file bellow and copy it to the Documents/EndlessSpace2/Users/<steamuserid> folder.

Registry.xml

If you don't have the <steamuserid> folder in your user folder, you can switch to a beta version of the game (1.0.2).

Right click on Endless Space 2

click on properties

click on the beta tab

enter the code : Onl14AmDf1xt3sT

select the beta "fixamd" on the list 

kill your steam and launch it back

In this beta you'll also have an update for localisation text and a fix about an issue with deposit.

This branch has not been tested by our QA yet but the fixes are pretty safe.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 21, 2017, 1:33:14 PM

hi

I  am stuck to the loading screen too. 

I have used fixamd version, killed and restarted steam, changed registry file from beautiful to good, revalidated game files

and still it stops on loading screen. 

I have also tried the beta version

I cannot download your new registry file as it says there is no page.

cana you tell me how to upload here any files you may need to check? ( and where to find them :) ) 

thanks a lot

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 21, 2017, 8:52:45 AM
Exsadus wrote:

I dont know why but when i press Registry.xml or right click to save i cant reach that file nor download it

Did you use the fixamd 1.03 beta instead? It can be found in the Betas tab of the game properties in Steam.

Cheers

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
May 19, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

The fixamd branch works for me. Thanks so much for the speedy solution!

0Send private message
Comment
0Send private message