Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Unable to to redeem free copy of Endless Legends through rewards

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 7:54:57 PM

I have signed up and linked my Steam account and am trying to claim the Endless Legends game. After I click redeem and it has me log into Steam it takes me back to the reward page with an error message, "An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists."

Does anyone have any advice on how to claim the game? I tried contacting Sega support but got a 404 error on their page...

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 8:59:40 PM

Same...

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 9:33:29 PM

I'm having the same issue, tried on 2 browsers (PC and mobile) and nothing changed. However I know of people without this error problems... odd.

Edit: This kind of error threads should be published in the help forum instead, just saying xD

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 11:14:34 PM

same here, what is this smell? a little bit of data fishing?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 7:23:35 AM

yep same here, just throws me back to amplitude rewards page, where I try to redeem through the tab again, and again, and again....

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 11:31:52 AM

The message changed to "Temporarily out of stock! We will be re-filling shortly, thanks for your patience."So amplitude studios working to solve the problem,just wait a little time more.Thanks so much amplitude studios.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 1:55:11 PM

I can imagine that the error happened just after we ran out of stock.

Thats why we changed the message, as @ahlat mentioned.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 9:11:12 PM

Still unable to get it, error changed back to the generic one, error, reload, contact admin etc.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 9:53:50 AM
jepeman wrote:

Still unable to get it, error changed back to the generic one, error, reload, contact admin etc.

There are no more keys, that is why is written Out of Stock. We left the reward a couple of extra days with the "Out of Stock" to avoid more confusion (compared to just removing it), but we will remove it in a day.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 10:23:25 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
jepeman wrote:

There are no more keys, that is why is written Out of Stock. We left the reward a couple of extra days with the "Out of Stock" to avoid more confusion (compared to just removing it), but we will remove it in a day.

Will you add more keys in the future?

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 25, 2024, 10:06:31 AM
ZielonyKon wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
jepeman wrote:

Will you add more keys in the future?

Unfortunately for this giveaway no :(

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 26, 2024, 9:05:40 AM
Daarkarrow wrote:

Thats why we changed the message, as @ahlat mentioned.

hi,but does this apply to Endless Space too? because i've connected my Steam account already but the game doesn't appear in the reward section as redeemable

0Send private message
4 months ago
Feb 2, 2024, 1:49:16 PM
lasernaut123 wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:

Thats why we changed the message, as @ahlat mentioned.

hi,but does this apply to Endless Space too? because i've connected my Steam account already but the game doesn't appear in the reward section as redeemable

Can you check now?

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message