Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

So the giveaway is not real?

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 21, 2024, 4:52:33 PM

Never heard about supply for digital goods. You can just generate more keys or set the steam price to 0.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 12:04:29 PM
gkribeiri wrote:

Never heard about supply for digital goods. You can just generate more keys or set the steam price to 0.

It is a gift for those that arrive on time, but it is not like the game is completely free to everyone!

Edit: and there was a loooot of keys on this giveaway.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 12:11:48 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
gkribeiri wrote:

It is a gift for those that arrive on time, but it is not like the game is completely free to everyone!

could be a lot of keys, but also many bugs. know I arrived on time and have been getting that ‘error occurred’ message since the start of the giveaway.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 12:18:05 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
gkribeiri wrote:

so, giveaway is over completely, or we can rely on refill?

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 1:32:42 PM
RedShadow88 wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
gkribeiri wrote:

could be a lot of keys, but also many bugs. know I arrived on time and have been getting that ‘error occurred’ message since the start of the giveaway.

Technically there were not that many errors, just isolated cases. The errors you are referring to, the 2 big threads, are cases in which people created the past an account linked to an account and they do not recall their account or do not have access (minor cases), in which they got a notification saying that the steam account is already linked to another account.
Personally I do not consider it a bug, it is similar situation In which you tried to create an account with an email you already used.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 1:53:09 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
RedShadow88 wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
gkribeiri wrote:

Technically there were not that many errors, just isolated cases. The errors you are referring to, the 2 big threads, are cases in which people created the past an account linked to an account and they do not recall their account or do not have access (minor cases), in which they got a notification saying that the steam account is already linked to another account.
Personally I do not consider it a bug, it is similar situation In which you tried to create an account with an email you already used.

My first thread was a mistake on my part, because when I saw that I wanted to redeem the key, it was always giving the same error, so I went to look for a solution in the forum as it said! That thread was the first one I found and I saw users wanting to solve account problems! When I realized this error, I myself deleted my message, even because I never had problems with Steam account links on this site. As for the attempt to redeem the game “Endless Legends”, there were several times since the start of the giveaway, and as you can see, I was not the only one with the same problem. If all the keys had already been offered, they just had to not leave the users in doubt that there was an error in the system but rather that everything had already been given  

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 22, 2024, 2:10:32 PM
RedShadow88 wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
RedShadow88 wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
gkribeiri wrote:

My first thread was a mistake on my part, because when I saw that I wanted to redeem the key, it was always giving the same error, so I went to look for a solution in the forum as it said! That thread was the first one I found and I saw users wanting to solve account problems! When I realized this error, I myself deleted my message, even because I never had problems with Steam account links on this site. As for the attempt to redeem the game “Endless Legends”, there were several times since the start of the giveaway, and as you can see, I was not the only one with the same problem. If all the keys had already been offered, they just had to not leave the users in doubt that there was an error in the system but rather that everything had already been given  

I totally understand that. It is an improvement that we already shared with our web team (as it looks more like a problem rather than running out of stock). For the moment, the tool we can use is to
- A) Change the image to ran out of stock (we just did it first time on Monday, as we are checking if we can include more keys on the reward)
- B) Remove the reward completely today

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 10:35:46 AM

We have been checking and unfortunately, we cannot include more keys in the giveaway (again the keys we gift were already quite big). We're sorry you missed the opportunity to claim the game. 

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 7:47:40 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:

We have been checking and unfortunately, we cannot include more keys in the giveaway (again the keys we gift were already quite big). We're sorry you missed the opportunity to claim the game. 

We have a contract, I register and get this free game in return. I registered and now you have to give me a key for the game because I paid for it with my data.

EDIT:

And the excuse that you are out of stock does not apply, because you should have communicated that before signing the contract. You are therefore violating several laws.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 9:15:55 PM

Why is it still listed as a giveaway, if its out of stock?

community.amplitude-studios.com/profile/me/rewards

At least it has a diagonal banner that says its out of stock, though you can still go claim the giveaway, just to get the generic error.

Or are there plans to create more keys?

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 9:56:47 PM
jepeman wrote:

At least it has a diagonal banner that says its out of stock, though you can still go claim the giveaway, just to get the generic error.

In the future they might do give away's of that game title again. They have given away Endless space 1 multiple times. Just because it is redeemed the reward still is listed there as well it just says already claimed. Based on what the devs are saying above i would say it is safe to say that in the near future there are no plans for further copies to be released. Probably during the next big amplitude event or during the next years event.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 10:07:03 PM
Kriegsdrache wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:

We have a contract, I register and get this free game in return. I registered and now you have to give me a key for the game because I paid for it with my data.

EDIT:

And the excuse that you are out of stock does not apply, because you should have communicated that before signing the contract. You are therefore violating several laws.

Lots of give aways are while supplies last for different companies. It is unfortunate that you weren't able to get the game but to say they are in breach of a contract is just silly. They state on the redeeming page that its while supplies last.

On different websites they also state while supplies last.

https://www.pcgamer.com/one-of-the-best-fantasy-4xs-on-pc-is-free-while-the-steam-keys-last/

A number of my friends were able to claim the game as well. I already owned it so I didn't need to claim it on my part.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 10:11:06 PM
Yagami wrote:

This reward was a great SCAM ¬¬

scam - a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

The company had lots of copies available. As unfortunate as it is that you werent able to get a copy. To claim a company is scamming you with this giveaway is inaccurate. As stated above lots of people i know were able to get the game so there was proof that there was actual games that were given away. They stated that there was only a limited amount that were being given away.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 10:42:40 PM
Rising_Empire wrote:
Kriegsdrache wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:

EDIT:

Lots of give aways are while supplies last for different companies. It is unfortunate that you weren't able to get the game but to say they are in breach of a contract is just silly. They state on the redeeming page that its while supplies last.

You're completely wrong. Because for those who are logged out or not registered, it is still stated that they will get the game if they register. At that point nothing is said about while stocks last. And that is clearly illegal and a breach of contract.

So amplitude has to give me the game.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 23, 2024, 11:05:13 PM
Yagami wrote:

You are correct, that's what it is.

They first lure the users to register with a promise, that they will get a free game, without telling the users that the number of keys is limited.

And then, after you have registered they say "April, April, we are out of stock".

And it is even worse. They still lure the users into registering while knowing, that they already have run out of stock for the last n days. They have even admitted it by saying that they are out of stock for logged in users. 

One has to assume that they already knew this when they irritated the registered user with an error message instead of telling them straight away that they are out of stock.

So that makes it even worse.

It IS a great SCAM.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 4:58:09 AM
Kriegsdrache wrote:
Yagami wrote:

They first lure the users to register with a promise, that they will get a free game, without telling the users that the number of keys is limited.

And then, after you have registered they say "April, April, we are out of stock".

And it is even worse. They still lure the users into registering while knowing, that they already have run out of stock for the last n days. They have even admitted it by saying that they are out of stock for logged in users. 

One has to assume that they already knew this when they irritated the registered user with an error message instead of telling them straight away that they are out of stock.

It IS a great SCAM.

Its interesting that you can overlook that it is posted in multiple areas that the keys were limited.

https://gamermatters.com/get-endless-legend-free-for-a-limited-time/

on their twitter page
https://twitter.com/EndlessUniverse/status/1748004822639390939

on segas twitter page
https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/1748359935459537358

Even on their main community website where you can view it without creating an account they said while supplies last
https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/blogs/935-welcome-to-amplified-2024

Plus once again multiple websites state clearly for a limited time.

https://gg.deals/freebie/free-endless-legend-for-a-limited-time/

https://gamermatters.com/get-endless-legend-free-for-a-limited-time/
https://www.wargamer.com/best-4x-games-free-from-thursday

The argument that they lured you into signing up without stating that keys were limited is inaccurate. It is more a result of a lack of investigation.

You are also not required to stay signed up with this community site. If you truly feel that they duped you into signing up with empty promises just remove your account.
The company is not obligated to say that they ran out of supply. Though it would be nice sure if they put it on the main page that the supply has run out. 

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 7:10:56 AM
Rising_Empire wrote:
Kriegsdrache wrote:
Yagami wrote:

It IS a great SCAM.

Its interesting that you can overlook that it is posted in multiple areas that the keys were limited. .... <snip>

You don't seem to understand how the law works. Other sites are completely irrelevant.

Even on their main community website where you can view it without creating an account they said while supplies last
https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/blogs/935-welcome-to-amplified-2024

That doesn't matter. It must be shown before the registration button.

The argument that they lured you into signing up without stating that keys were limited is inaccurate. It is more a result of a lack of investigation.

It's not. Your points are false and invalid.

You are also not required to stay signed up with this community site. If you truly feel that they duped you into signing up with empty promises just remove your account.
The company is not obligated to say that they ran out of supply. Though it would be nice sure if they put it on the main page that the supply has run out. 

They already have my data and thus must give me my reward. Of course they are. Read above, i explained you why.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 9:19:37 AM
Kriegsdrache wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:

EDIT:

Hello, please which contract are you referring to, so we can triple-check? Can you show it to us?
On the day of the announcement, we clearly said that the giveaway was until supplies last

jepeman wrote:

For this, we decided to leave it a couple of extra days so people could notice that we are out of stock, instead of just removing it (which could have created more confusion).

Unfortunately no, we won't be able to include more keys.

Kriegsdrache wrote:
Rising_Empire wrote:
Kriegsdrache wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:

EDIT:

You're completely wrong. Because for those who are logged out or not registered, it is still stated that they will get the game if they register. At that point nothing is said about while stocks last. And that is clearly illegal and a breach of contract.

So amplitude has to give me the game.

You are right on this part, we apologize for it, it wasn't supposed to appear that banner still.

Sorry for the inconvenience that this generates for you, personally. If you consider, you can go into the account settings on your profile and delete it, this way all your data will be removed.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 24, 2024, 11:23:09 AM

The fact is that you promised a game in EXCHANGE for me to join this site and share with you my data.  Failure on your part to provide your side of the deal means I close the account here,  unlink it from steam.  You do not benefit from my data in the future. I hope all others who lost out do the same.  By the way if anybody closes their account here dont forget to change all the info you provided to subscribe, like email address. give then some crappy email address you never use, or create a new email address you will only use for scams like this.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message