Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Steam account already linked

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 18, 2023, 10:09:18 PM

I'm trying to link my steam account but it says it's already linked to another user, I've never had an account here so I don't know how that's possible.

The only thing that comes to mind is when Endless Space 2 was given away for free on Company of Heroes' site which also used games2gether and I had to link my Steam account there, I've unlinked it from that account but I still can't link it here, I also tried logging in with that account's details here but no dice.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 11:07:09 AM
raspberly wrote:

Hello @6mn2jmbw, @jejeheje, @Jonas999, @Petunia7845, @Iwowo and @FYNE-_- 

Check your private messages, I've send you the profiles to which G2G Account your Steam account is already linked :)

I'm sorry, but picking up the distribution is not possible at the moment, can you tell me what the point or the problem is?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 11:27:00 AM
raspberly wrote:

Check your private messages, I've send you the profiles to which G2G Account your Steam account is already linked :)

Could you do the same for me, I cannot remember that I already had an account here but I get the same message.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 11:41:15 AM

I have the same problem, it says that the account is already linked to Steam, although I created a second account on this site for this and writes the same thing ...

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 12:44:16 PM

I join this discussion because I also have problems linking my steam account because it is obviously linked to my first account that I created a long time ago and the problem is that I forgot the username and email but my steam account is linked to my first g2g account help 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 2:06:02 PM

raspberly wrote:

Same problem here sorry and thanks for your patience.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 19, 2023, 8:06:19 PM
raspberly wrote:

I have the same problem, could you do the same for me? I don't really remember having account here, I have checked all my emails im using right now, but none of them works so I guess it's some old mail. Thanks

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message