Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

An error occured with your last action.

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jan 27, 2019, 11:12:46 PM

Hi,

I get "An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists" when trying to redeem the free endless space collection.

Ideas?

Thanks

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 5, 2019, 7:04:02 AM

Hi all, 

We're encountering some issue (I think you're well aware of it) but we're working on it.

In the meantime, for the infinite loading it might be caused by your adblocker so you'll have to disable it on the site (don't worry, we don't have ad whatsoever), but you won't be able to redeem the games for now (because of the other issue).

In any case, stay put, we're working on it.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 7, 2019, 10:40:01 PM

I don't have an adblocker enabled and it's still happening on the SEGA Mega drive prizes.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 8, 2019, 7:21:23 AM

Hello,

Please be aware that some browser natively blocks some ads. Can you try another browser if you have one?

Thanks.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message