Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Unable to link account to Steam or Epic

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 12:52:09 AM

When connecting my new account to the Epic Store and Steam, I receive an error after I click the connection link from the aforementioned site.  

For Steam I'm routed back to https://account.community.amplitude-studios.com/errors/bad-request?message=ERROR_REQUEST_IS_NOT_VALID with an error message "ERROR_REQUEST_IS_NOT_VALID ".  

For Epic I'm sent to https://arg.sega.com/epic/oauth/callback?code=3e40bd6ea53344cfab422361c4c44dca&state=eyJyZXR1cm5fdXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9hY2NvdW50LmNvbW11bml0eS5hbXBsaXR1ZGUtc3R1ZGlvcy5jb20vZXBpYy1nYW1lcy9jYWxsYmFjayIsImN1c3RvbWVyX3N0YXRlIjoiY1ktRGpzNzRYaU1LMWJJa0Ria2JrbHJ5UVBxUEZvcUJSVXlXaDJCUEhFayIsImN1c3RvbWVyX2lwIjoieHh4Lnh4eC54eHgueHh4IiwicHJvdmlkZXIiOiJlcGljX3dlYiIsImFsZyI6IkhTMjU2In0.e30.OxHFHMMVISQoqb2ezbfBtga2QEjQQ3_KzNrSXWGX5kc, with the text "{"message": "Internal server error"}".  

How do I connect my account?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 12:55:47 AM

I'm having the same problem. I noticed a topic from 2 years ago where users had the same problem, and it was apparently due to server problems on Steam/Amplitude end. Probably a data overflow because of a huge amount of request for connections, so maybe in a few hours we'll be able to link our accounts.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 20, 2023, 1:24:33 AM

Same For Me As Well. It Says "OOOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG". I'll Come Back In A Couple Of Hours.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message