Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

I cant claim Endless Legends

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 5:59:10 PM

I cant claim Endless Legends, i allowed sega to give the key etc. but then comes a message "An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persist "

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 7:16:29 PM

Same here using newest version of chrome. Tried logging out and clearing cache. No ad blockers in use. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 8:06:50 PM

I have the same error.

Tried it in Linux with Firefox and Chromium Browser and in Windows 10 with Firefox.

Nothing helped.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 8:30:16 PM

Same goes for me, it just keeps saying: "Error ocurred with last action, pls reload or contact administrator"

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 8:42:19 PM

I just noticed, when you use the filter function below and set the Options Universe to "Endless Legend" and Reward Type to "game" then it says:

No rewards available with those filters ! 

See screenshot:

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 9:22:51 PM

Same, such a bummer that it shows as available but then gives an error. I'm getting it too.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 10:04:52 PM

Hello I have the same issue as above, can you guys help? Thanks!

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 10:36:25 PM

I'm having the same issue, tried on 2 browsers (PC and mobile) and nothing changed. However I know of people without this error problems... this is  odd. Hope someone solves this problem please.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message