Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Art and Screenshots of Endless Space 2

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Aug 16, 2015, 2:18:13 AM

Hello everyone, Endless Space is still a long way away from release so the time is still ripe for speculation on the new game mechanics and factions. Due to this fact I am dedicating this thread to the collection of all screenshots and art posted by Amplitude is that it can be used to further speculation. Feel free to aid this thread by linking any new art and screenshots you see. Everyone enjoy!

With all of the new art coming out as the game progresses I cannot store everything here. However to find some great collections from the devs themselves here are some links to art collections on artstation.

Thomas du Crest: https://www.artstation.com/artist/thomasducrest

Aurelian Rantet: https://www.artstation.com/artist/aurel

Art:

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 21, 2015, 7:46:13 PM
Aint read forums for about a year, and what I see now? Endless Space 2!

AAAAAAWESOME!

smiley: approval
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 26, 2015, 8:08:48 PM
Bit of a shame that uploading them to this forum also downsizes the images.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 27, 2015, 1:43:13 PM
Falkner wrote:
Bit of a shame that uploading them to this forum also downsizes the images.

It is less the forum downsizing the images and more me not being able to find, huge blown up versions. smiley: frown
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 30, 2015, 5:55:33 PM
Wow, the tactical screen seem awsome. Looking forward to see such in-depth tactics enhancing gameplay.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 6, 2015, 12:01:24 AM
I had no clue there was even going to be an ES2. But looking at some of the in-game screens, I'm excited for it. It looks like it'll run, graphics-wise, the same. Which is great for my laptop. But it looks like it'll expand on things that I wish ES had expanded on. It'll be something I keep my eye out for, for sure.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 6, 2015, 4:06:52 AM
Give a cookie of Dust to the artist! The ships, the art, the planets orbiting around the stars, all of it looks gorgeous!

And also, if that city in the first image is supposed to a Imperial city, then the United Empire isn't so bad after all... Well, at least that's the impression I'm getting from it lol
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 6, 2015, 12:37:52 PM
I am hoping for a big variety in unit to unit between the faction (something like Endless Legend) and a decent amount of them for each faction. Looking forward to hearing more about this.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 6, 2015, 6:42:16 PM
I have also noticed a thing about the Sophons. If I remember correctly, the devs said that they have exoskeletons. In ES1, that was noticeable as the exoskeleton around their heads looked like natural bones, albeit with some variation from one Sophon to another. But now that they have reworked the visual Sophons, the "bones" around their heads look so artificial to the point that they look more like helmets than exoskeletons. So I wonder, have the artists decided to change the Sophons' anatomy?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 7, 2015, 5:20:18 PM
Rather than an exoskeleton, I see this more as a life suit, similar to that of Darth Vader.

They live in symbiosis with it and change the parts when growing up or if damages occurs. smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 8, 2015, 9:52:51 PM
Tomatto wrote:
Rather than an exoskeleton, I see this more as a life suit, similar to that of Darth Vader.

They live in symbiosis with it and change the parts when growing up or if damages occurs. smiley: smile

That sounds good. I saw what looked like an eye flicker in the video, so I was wondering about that.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 9, 2015, 11:35:13 AM
Damn I was always impressed by the UI in ES and it seems that it'll be even better in ES2. Wonderful!
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 19, 2015, 10:23:10 PM
This is AMAZING! I'm liking what I'm seeing so far! smiley: biggrin

I only hope that this time around we'd get to see WMDs in play (I want my stellar converter/death star equivalent).
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 20, 2015, 3:09:17 PM
vahouth wrote:
This is AMAZING! I'm liking what I'm seeing so far! smiley: biggrin

I only hope that this time around we'd get to see WMDs in play (I want my stellar converter/death star equivalent).

Perhaps a supernova bomb. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message