Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

VIP/Early Access YouTube Video Thread!

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 6:54:10 PM

Ok. First, I apologise for offtopic, but I don't want to create new topic.

Today there was a little games con in my town, and guess what I found in the corner? Surprise!

The demo was very short, just a small tutorial and a pair of quests. But I have a lots of impressions

It plays little unusually, needs some time to get in. But it looks totally amazing!!!  So beautiful...

Thank you very much, Amplitude, for your great work!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 4, 2016, 6:37:23 PM
Teslaflux wrote:

Since I didn´t saw this video here in the forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=014JrwrSo9g

It is from WrittingBull (so it is in German) and Nosferatiel is a guest (kinda strange hearing somebody for the first time after reading his messages in the forum).

Nos must be happy that someone posted his video for him  I'm jealous~

And I know what you mean. When I first saw Nos IRL it took me a while to connect him to his forum "dark moderator" image haha

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 3, 2016, 4:37:51 PM

I started a new series for more intermediate playes - players who know Amplitude's games but need a primer before delving deeper into ES2

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 10:39:34 PM
Sinnaj63 wrote:
Wouldn't you be much better off just writing them an email with the same contents as this posts?

I have a couple days ago, one of the developers I think.  I had their e-mail.  I'd been meaning to for a while the devblog reminded me.  Haven't had a response yet.  I saw the topic in the forums I didn't think posting on here would do any harm, so I did.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 10:17:21 PM
Macsen wrote:

Hope someone from Amplitude reads this thread...

Hi my name's Macsen I'm a YouTuber, my channel is called "Macsen Lets Plays" I specialize in 4X games especially Space 4X.  I would absolutely love to feature Endless Space 2 on my channel via Early Access/VIP.  I've covered Early Access games for other companies before such as Paradox/Stellaris and Master of Orion/Wargaming.net.

I've done Let's Plays and some guides for games such as:

Endless Space

Stellaris

Master of Orion

Galactic Civilizations 3

Civilization BE Rising Tide

Alpha Centauri

and many others.

Endless Space was the first game I did a Let's Play for I've beaten the game at the hardest of difficulty levels in my videos.  I'm a fan of the series and very knowledgeable about the game.

I've recently finished recording the final videos of the current Let's Play I've been doing (Master of Orion link:  https://youtu.be/-ZTe4Nv7PTU ) and would love to cover Endless Space 2 next it would be great if someone could contact me soon...

My channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MacsenGaming  you can find my e-mail in the "About" section of my channel.

Fellow forum users you'd be doing me a big favor if you'd let Amplitude know you'd quite like to see me feature Endless Space 2 on my channel please check out my content :)

thanks, hope to hear from you soon - Macsen.

Wouldn't you be much better off just writing them an email with the same contents as this posts? While I do think Amplitude will read and might react to your posts here, I am certain writing them an email would have been much more proper than asking them to contact you from the forums. I also think that your request is kinda futile now; In France it is very very early Sunday, so earliest they'd read this was Monday, and then after they'd sent you a code, you'd used it; downloaded the game; recorded gameplay and uploaded it to YouTube and then there'd only be one or two, max. three if you were pretty fast and had good internet. Now given that there is a lot of footage out already and has been for a few days I doubt getting Early Early Access 2 days before everyone else gets it will be very effective. Then again I'd also love having ES2 two days earlier so yeah if Amplitude gives you a code have fun!

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 8:20:45 PM

Hope someone from Amplitude reads this thread...

Hi my name's Macsen I'm a YouTuber, my channel is called "Macsen Lets Plays" I specialize in 4X games especially Space 4X.  I would absolutely love to feature Endless Space 2 on my channel via Early Access/VIP.  I've covered Early Access games for other companies before such as Paradox/Stellaris and Master of Orion/Wargaming.net.

I've done Let's Plays and some guides for games such as:

Endless Space

Stellaris

Master of Orion

Galactic Civilizations 3

Civilization BE Rising Tide

Alpha Centauri

and many others.

Endless Space was the first game I did a Let's Play for I've beaten the game at the hardest of difficulty levels in my videos.  I'm a fan of the series and very knowledgeable about the game.

I've recently finished recording the final videos of the current Let's Play I've been doing (Master of Orion link:  https://youtu.be/-ZTe4Nv7PTU ) and would love to cover Endless Space 2 next it would be great if someone could contact me soon...

My channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MacsenGaming  you can find my e-mail in the "About" section of my channel.

Fellow forum users you'd be doing me a big favor if you'd let Amplitude know you'd quite like to see me feature Endless Space 2 on my channel please check out my content :)

thanks, hope to hear from you soon - Macsen.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 7:45:48 PM

There is something that I haven't seen in any EA videos so far, and that is the animated planet/outpost screens, like the ones shown at gamescom 2016. So far the only one I've seen is the Steppes one and that's it.

How do the other ones look like? I'm dying to see more, especially the Ocean one, which if it's half as good as the image, will be a visual and audio feast for the senses.

I'm talking of course about these:

I want to see some more of them.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 7:06:11 PM

Hey guys, I'm back from my travels and was finally able to post my own video ^_^ It's a very basic introduction to the game for (mostly) unexperienced players, I think it might be quite useful for people once ES2 goes live on early access.

Actually I already made a separate topic for it on these forums; I still have a LOT of new topics to go through and I didn't notice this one earlier. Also, I was kinda eager to post mine own  Anyway, here's a link to a video and a link to its topic.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 29, 2016, 4:37:44 PM

So far here are the ones I've found. Pretty awesome if you ask me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIRcrueHU04&feature=youtu.be (Sophon Gameplay!) EDIT: Forgot to mention that this was posted by our very own The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DloQlWwWppQ (Vodyani Gameplay!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhgquSH68AA (Lumeris Gameplay!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkFcRNm4b10&feature=youtu.be&a (Craver Gameplay!)

Enjoy!

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 6:27:42 PM
Ezumiyr wrote:

There are also several french youtubers (including Jay's gaming and Jeux-Stratégie.com) who've released videos of ES2, but so far it was very frustrating to watch them because they didn't know the Endless universe and games very well, and didn't prepare their videos. Seriously, who like to watch someone who's completely discovering the game ?

I like The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales one, though.

I'm look forward for more "in depth" videos like his until the 6.

Ditto - I saw a number of videos of people that just mass-stream games without having an idea what the game was about. One of the streamers kept referring to dust as gold, and approval bonus as political power ...

I will have no time over the coming few weeks, unfortunately the EA timing is not great. When my schedule frees up a bit, I´ll be doing in-depth posts on, probably accompanied by a game mechanics video - with an actual tutorial for gameplay on how to build up your empire. I´m thinking of testing balance of the tech-heavy sophons vs an expansion rush by the Lumeris vs an early military rush by the cravers.

I can´t say anything about the Vodyani because I have no idea yet what makes that race tick :-)

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 1, 2016, 3:36:50 PM

There are also several french youtubers (including Jay's gaming and Jeux-Stratégie.com) who've released videos of ES2, but so far it was very frustrating to watch them because they didn't know the Endless universe and games very well, and didn't prepare their videos. Seriously, who like to watch someone who's completely discovering the game ?

I like The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales one, though.

I'm look forward for more "in depth" videos like his until the 6.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 30, 2016, 2:54:09 PM
Ridiculi wrote:
DevildogFF wrote:

Hey guys! I'm starting a Cravers playthrough on my new channel, The 4Xplorer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFhaS6IeU4M&feature=youtu.be

Should be up in about an hour (1am EST). It's in 1080p, so allow it time to process!

Forgot to call out that the original Craver video was yours DevildogFF, sorry about that! I keep forgetting you're associated with Explorminate

No, it's not me in that and I've left eXplorminate. My new channel has my video!

I founded and created eXplorminate, but I had to leave as it became too time consuming. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 30, 2016, 4:33:02 AM

The guy doing the Sophons video is quite informative. o-o

I learned a lot about the shipbuilding from just a few minutes. @_@

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 29, 2016, 5:16:45 PM

You know I'm actually a famous YouTubers I have over a dozen subscribers, so you probably wanna give me a press key or you might alienate a huge audience!

On a more serious note, I try not to watch as much ES2 stuff because I kinda don't wanna spoil myself. Though 7 days are way too long to have to wait still so I'll probably end up watching some more stuff anyway.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message