Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Addon help...

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 2:14:37 PM

Yesterday the Community Challenge add-on came out and ect. I downloaded it properly and everything. Played with the add-ons and now today the add-ons are unchecked and when I go to check them they say "coming soon". Whats going on.

reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/EndlessSpace/comments/7rijjp/need_help_understanding_addons/

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 2:55:33 PM

Check this post here!

https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/65-general/threads/29062-maybe-that-came-out-a-little-early?page=1

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 3:07:29 PM

Cannot confirm it, community addon is fine. Vaulters DLC is disabled as intended.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 3:54:11 PM

I am fully aware that this update disabled the DLC I am talking about the add-ons. I have updated the game and the community add-on WAS 100% working yesterday because I was playing a match with it. Now since the update to V1.2.1 I can't select these 2 add-ons they say 'coming soon'. Why? This is frustrating, first the stupid mac issues now add-ons not working for me! Should I revert back to 1.2.0?

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
Thunderclast wrote:

Some more pictures of what it's like on my end:

Than when I logout and log back in the upper bar changes to:

UPDATE: When I login again and then reload the page it disappears

and i go through the process of accepting it again but nothing happens. In steam I have game set to update automatically whenever there is an update.

Proof I do have it connected:

I also have these redeem things which don't redeem(not sure if they are redeemable or it just says that). I click on it, gives me a notice saying I redeemed it but  nothing changes, I can continue to redeem forever, over and over again and nothing happens.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 22, 2018, 12:41:02 AM

I've got this issue on my Mac as well. I followed all steps to link my accounts and unlock the community content, but the content shows as "Coming Soon" under Content Management > Add Ons. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment
0Send private message