Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Maybe that came out a little early....

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 24, 2018, 9:52:05 AM

I guess you always have the option of reloading an earlier save...

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 21, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

Playing the dlc I notice still many pirates around later game.The A.I needs to target them more.They have fleets but dont invade pirates bases.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 21, 2018, 1:40:28 AM

Wait, I preordered and waited to start a game with the vaulters.  So I don't get to play with them yet even though I probably was one of the first to get it?

Man, my karma must be bad right now.

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 20, 2018, 5:09:15 AM

Thanks for this decision; I was actually rather surprised by this, since it was supposed to come out on the 25th, but after I purchased it, there it was, ready to play.

I'd like to share a (highly accurate) reveal of one of the new vaulter heroes:

(this is a joke, please forgive me)

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 2:29:36 PM

Hey folks,

When we opened the preorders for the Vaulters expansion last night, something unexpected happened: for a number of players, the contents of the expansion were actually accessible already, a week ahead of the official release date. That wasn't meant to happen.

We knew from the start we couldn't just live and let live, as we had another patch on the way before we considered the expansion release-ready. On the other hand, we knew that the many of you who are long-time Vaulters fans would be disappointed to have had a first taste and then have your games and favorite faction taken away from you, even for a short time.

So we came up with a compromise: we're switching it back to the unreleased stage so we can finish preparing it for release on Thursday, but at the same time, we're letting the people who have already purchased and started a game with the Vaulters carry on with their game, so that we don't "take them away" from you.

In short: 

• If you hadn't gotten it yet, it changes nothing, the update will release on Thursday, January 25th as planned.
  • If you got it and have already started a Vaulters game, you may keep playing it (but won't be able to start a new one) until the update unlocks.

As a reminder: the Vaulters expansion is 10% off its release price if you get it before Thursday. We hope you're excited for the return of everybody's favorite space vikings, and don't forget that we have a host of events happening on- and offline until the 25th.

The Amplitude Team

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 9:19:27 PM

i can just say :  thx for not ruining the saves =)

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 6:03:31 PM

Is there a beta we can sign up for, those of us that had pre-ordered?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 5:52:48 PM
CyRob wrote:
Frogsquadron wrote:

"something unexpected happened"

My guess is that it was ENFER that caused this.

Maybe some Spectre in the machine caused a Meltdown, which lead to this results and... ui... w*y is my scr*en t*rni*g bl*.. .**. . .  .

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 4:55:16 PM

I love the idea of starting a game as a vaulters in Endless Legend and carrying the game over to Endless Space via the space victory. Reminds me Civ -> Alpha Centauri, or Crusader Kings -> Europa Universalis. I love it!

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 4:39:05 PM

I've probably gotten about 70 turns in with the Vaulters so far. I am very happy with the way they play and their mechanics. I'm probably going to have to play an EL playthorugh with the vaulters and get the space ship victory then start an ES2 Vaulter game so It's like one long playthrough from 2 different games.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 2:53:33 PM

I got to play about 80 turns with the Vaulters and I would say to anyone who didn't get the chance to play them it will definitely be worth the wait. For the price of the DLC it really is great content and worth waiting till the 25th. Shame that there was this mistake, but sometimes mistakes happen.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message